Workforce Holdings Limited was established in 1972, and has grown from a staff and labour provider into a large diversified group of companies offering an extensive range of inter-related solutions for the supply, management and administration of the human resources requirements of a broad base of industry sectors locally and internationally. Workforce Holdings Ltd is an AltX JSE listed company with more than 125 branches nationally.
Nursing Emergencies form part of the stable of thoroughbreds that create a national footprint in the selection and recruitment of temporary and permanent medical and nursing personnel.
We take pride in the fact that our business is always supported by integrity. Our aim is to provide the best possible service to all our clients based on their care requirements. The highest professional standards are achieved and maintained along with enhanced levels of service delivery in exceeding industry norms and standards. The group provides a secure and effective environment for healthcare personnel to exercise career opportunities and collectively compliments the employment relationship through value added benefits.
Being a people-centric business, our Core Values reflect the behaviours that are expected of all carers and Nursing Emergencies nursing staff in the successful fulfillment of the company’s plan and form the “soul” of the company.
We do what we say we will do with integrity, professionalism and without compromise though good business governance that is supported by a credible reputation.
We ensure excellence in everything that we do in order to deliver the highest level of patient care through ethical and professional behaviour supported by deploying highly skilled healthcare personnel.
Our open, vibrant and collaborative culture builds genuine relationships, delivers outstanding customer service and provides a rewarding place of work.
We create market leading healthcare recruitment solutions by driving innovation and expertise to adapt to the needs of our clients, candidates and patients.
Our diverse and talented team continually evaluate everything we do to ensure a flexible, successful business both today and tomorrow.
Compliance with legislation
Nursing Emergencies has access to the Workforce Holding Limited in-house legal and industrial relations department. Legal and Paralegal resources are on hand to provide legal expertise to our own staff and to our clients specifically relating to procedural process advice with regards to retrenchments and staff contracts.
Nursing Emergencies knowledge of the legislative requirements, participation in being a recognised industry stakeholder ensures that we are able to offer all our clients a professional and legally compliant service. We ensure compliance through maintaining annual renewal of:
- Tax Clearance Certificate from SARS
- Annual submission of financial report to CIPC
- BBBEE Certification and Accreditation
- Employment Equity Annual Report submission
- Employment Equity Committee
- Workplace Skills Plan
- Actual Training Report
- Registration as a Private Employment Office with Department of Labour
- Letter of Good Standing from the Compensation Commissioner
- Letter of Good Standing from Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Ministerial Determination on the provisions of leave and sick leave
Nursing Emergencies (PTY) Ltd:
- CC Registration number: 2015/107087/07
- VAT Registration number: 4620209405
- PAYE Registration number: 7220749222
- Compensation Commissioner Reference Number: 0728-724-2110 or 990000203603
- PEO (Private Employment Office) Registration Number: 7094
- UIF Reference Number: 1536977/2